Amarnath Yatra, Amarnath Yatra Tour, Amarnath Yatra Packages, Amarnath Yatra tour Packages.
Amarnath Tour, Amarnath Yatra, Amarnath Yatra
Amarnath is The Cave which was chosen by Bhole Shankar for narrating the secrets of immortality and creation of Universe to Maa Parvati ji . The story goes like this. Centuries ago Maa Parvati asked Shiv ji to let her know why and when He started wearing the beads of heads ( Mund Mala) . Bhole Shankar replied when ever you are born I add one more head in my beads. Maa Parvati said ," My Lord, my body is destroyed every time and I die again and again, but you are Immortal. Please let me know the secret of this." Bhole Shankar replied that it is due to Amar Katha ." The Amarnath Yatra is organised every year by the J &K Govt. during the month of sharavan ( July and August).
Amarnath is One of the holy trinity, Shiva is a living god. The most sacred and most ancient book of India, the Rig Veda evokes his presence in its hymns, Vedic Myths, rituals and even testify to his existance from the dawn of time.
Situated in a narrow gorge at the farther end of the Lidder Valley, Amarnath Holy Cave stands at 3,888 mtrs. and is 363 kms. from Jammu Via Pahalgam and about 414 kms. from Jammu Via Baltal - Amarnath Yatra 2010.
The climatic conditions are very uncertain . Rain or snowfall may take place at any time or place during the Yatra . It is to be particularly noted that abrupt changes in temperature might occur . Sunny weather may turn into rain / snow fall in a short time . The temperature may fall upto -5 degree C.
1. Please ensure that you are physically and mentally fit to perform the journey as the Yatra involves trekking at an altitude of 14, 000 ft. Have yourself medically examined and certified fit for the journey and forward the medical certificate to the registering authority designated for your area of residence - Amarnath Yatra Helicopter Booking.
2. Do carry sufficient heavy woolens including sweaters, (full as well as half sleaved), drawers woolen trousers, gloves, monkey caps etc. other items to be carried include wind cheater, light rain coat, a sleeping bag or blankets or a set of bedding items water proof tent, a torch with sufficient batteries, a walking stick with proper hand grip. Ladies are advised not go on the journey in Saris, instead pants or salwar suits with drawers should be use - Amarnath Yatra Booking.
3. Do carry some eatable like biscuits, candy, milk powder, sugar, assorted dry fruits, honey and some tinned food with you. Also carry water bottle, plastic plate, tumbler, Spoons, etc.
4. Ration and firewood quota has been especially arranged for you at all stations enroute, against payment.
5. Make sure that the ponywalla, the labourer, the dandywalla is properly registered and carries a token. You can get these allotted at fixed rates by competent authority at the same camp.
6. Do ensure that ponies carrying your luggage and eatables etc. remain with you all time, if you let them ramain behind you are likely to be unnecessarily inconvenienced.
7. Do observe discipline on the trek and keep on moving slowly and steadily. Adhere to the instructions issued by the Yatra Officer from time to time. The officials of the Police, Tourism, Health, Food & Supplies and other Departments are there to help you to perform the journey comfortably.
8. Do carry sufficient money to pay your accommodation at Pehalgam and at other stations enroute to the Holy Cave and for meeting other personal requirements.
9. All medical facilities during the Yatra are free. However, do carry your personal medical kit also.
10. Carrying/use of alcohol enroute the Yatra is strictly prohibited.
1. Do not overstrain on steep gradients.
2. Do not relax at points where there are warning notices.
3. Do not break traffic discipline or try to overtake others in difficult stretches of the route.
4. Do not pay more than the prices/rates fixed for porters, ponies, dandies, rations firewood, accommodation etc. Note:-
Aged, infirm, ailing, and insufficiently clothed persons will not be permitted to proceed beyond Pehalgam. No Yatri will be allowed without a registration card.